“People don’t have business problems; they have personal problems that reflect in their business. If we can learn the tools of self-mastery, we can better practice the art of influence with others.”
BREAKING FREE OF THE STATUS QUO
There is no one working in Australia today like Pauline Nguyen. This entrepreneur is one of the country’s leading speakers signed by ‘ODE’, a direct management agency representing 20 of the world’s greatest disruptors, innovators and thought leaders. Pauline is dynamite on the stage, sharing her journey of entrepreneurial success despite all odds. Arriving in Australia as a Vietnamese refugee, Pauline overcame childhood abuse and extreme adversity to rise to renown as a business leader, coach, spiritual teacher and shaman. Combining the latest in neuroscience with spirituality, she teaches others how to design the life of their dreams and marry material success with deep fulfilment. A multi award winning best-selling author as well as the co-founder of the world’s most awarded Vietnamese Restaurant, Red Lantern; Pauline’s keynotes have her audience on the edge of their seats, blazing with new possibilities and ignited with their own potential.
COMBINING SCIENCE AND SPIRITUALITY
Pauline’s ability to read and manage group dynamics marks her as one of the most sought after facilitators and group mediators in the country. Straddling the worlds of science and spirituality, Pauline has undertaken extensive training in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Neuro Semantics and Integral Semantics Coaching and Facilitation; combined with years of group coaching experience and her shamanic energy gifts, this underscores her ability to sift through a group and ensure every participant is seen, heard and elevated.
Pauline works with groups both in person and digitally, offering intimate coaching and facilitation sessions and rendering geographical boundaries useless when it comes to the opportunity to experience profound growth.
PAULINE’S SPEAKING TOPICS
Pauline doesn’t do motivation; she does electrifying inspiration and accelerated transformation. Her ability to connect to each audience member is palpable, with a unique deliverance and powerfully crafted stage presence that is second to none. Each of Pauline’s keynotes are rich in anecdote and sapience, seamlessly weaving practical steps to self-mastery with compelling insights into her extraordinary journey to the top. Success in business starts with the next breath you take; master yourself, and the professional world or infinite opportunities awaits. When Pauline speaks, people listen.
Pauline is able to tailor her keynotes to a board of five or a stadium of 4000, whether live or virtually. In this new state of being, Pauline understands more than anyone that aptitude, adaptability, nimbleness, and flexibility is key, most poignantly in the space where the personal and the professional collide.
The Red Lantern Story
The Way of the Spiritual Entrepreneur
FROM EXTREME ADVERSITY TO SUCCESS
Escaping Vietnam on a handmade boat as a young child, Pauline and her family fled communist reign to eventually land on Australian shores. But for the Nguyen family, it was jumping from the frying pan and into the fire. A childhood shaped by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and physical, emotional and mental abuse ensued – what Pauline now dubs as her ‘training’ to the life of mastery she now leads. This is the detailing of Pauline’s road to founding the world’s most awarded Vietnamese restaurant, Red Lantern; the hardships, the burnout, the resurrection and the triumph, incorporating all that Pauline has learnt along the way.
- How to become a powerful leader who people want to follow.
- The secrets behind building a personal and business brand that inspires.
- How to re-engineer your limiting beliefs and stories to become unshakable.
- How to master a sustainability mind-set for the ultimate customer service and retention of staff, clients and suppliers.
NAVIGATING THROUGH CHANGE AND DISRUPTION
Recent times have shown on a global scale that there are no certainties in life and that disruption is inexorable; yet Pauline’s message shines through the chaos. As she says, “Pain is inevitable, but suffering is the choice.” Pauline truly knows at a cellular level that courage is feeling the fear and doing it anyway. As a winner of the Telstra Australia Business Award for Medium Business and as an original Rare Bird (Australia’s Top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs) Pauline has a deep, vital understanding of what it takes to lead from the front. Speaking from direct experience, Pauline shares her invaluable skills of self-mastery, courage, resilience and grit, and how these traits are the ultimate foundations to personal and professional success.
- How to rid yourself of the hormones of stress and fear to lead from a place of calm courage.
- How to be prepared to learn and prepared to act.
- Why you must shun the idea of competing with others, in order to rise to the top of your field.
- What it takes to be a leader of power and substance in times of change and disruption.
- How to create, and embody courage, resilience and grit, at a personal and organisational level.
- Why joy, fulfilment and inspiration is the key to a recipe of success for an organisation and how to get more of it.
HOW TO BECOME A WEAPON OF INFLUENCE
Named as one of the ‘200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World’, Pauline understands that if you want to influence others, it starts with the person in the mirror. “This is about self-mastery,” she says, “Not only our mind but our heart, health and soul.” As the critically acclaimed author of two best-selling books, Secrets of the Red Lantern, (winner Debut Writer of the Year) and The Way of Spiritual Entrepreneur (winner Best Entrepreneurship and Small Business Book of the Year) Pauline shows that possibilities are infinite and abundance inevitable when you embody the weapons of influence.
- How the game of business mastery is in fact the game of mastering influence.
- How personal mastery is the ultimate stepping stone to becoming influential.
- How to tap into inner power to become the most magnetic leader you can be.
- Why leaders need to lead by example and choose poise over panic.
THE 7 SECRETS TO BECOMING FEARLESS, STRESS-FREE AND UNSHAKABLE IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE
This keynote delves into the details on how to alleviate suffering and magnify potential, laid out in the critically acclaimed chapters of Pauline’s second best-selling book, The Way of the Spiritual Entrepreneur. With a whole-hearted, compelling style which is so unique to her, Pauline shares her no holds barred, unprecedented approach to designing a life of success, fusing a spiritual practise with a business sense imbued with the paradigm of abundance. This is for the CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs and business leaders who want a competitive edge, both professionally and personally.
- How to biohack your mind, body and spirit for ultimate success.
- How to walk the line where business and spirituality go hand in hand.
- Why spirituality has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with living in spirit and inspired.
- How to master your emotions to stay cool and calm under pressure.
- How to find inner peace amongst the chaos and confusion.
- How to cultivate self-mastery of Mindset, Heartset, Healthset and Soulset.
- How to raise the consciousness and self-awareness of your organisation.