A leader of the new world
Pauline Nguyen’s story is that of survival first. Escaping war-torn Vietnam as a toddler, Pauline eventually made it to Australian shores after a year in a Thai refugee camp. Having jumped from the frying pan, Pauline was thrust into the fire – going on to suffer tremendous physical and emotional abuse until she was a young woman.
It’s this staggering adversity Pauline now refers to as her training – rising from the ashes of her trauma to become one of Australia’s most sought after development coaches, a leading entrepreneur, an award-winning author and an international key note speaker.
Described by Huffington Post as, “The most grounded spiritual entrepreneur on the planet”, recognised as an original ‘Rare Bird’ – Australia’s top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs and included in Blackwell and Hobday’s global recognition of ‘200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World’, Pauline is nothing short of extraordinary. Unable to be pigeon holed, the mother of two speaks and teaches from direct experience with a unique process to self-mastery, which has helped heal and uplevel thousands of her followers. Known for combining science with spirituality, the award-winning author also co-founded the world’s most awarded Vietnamese restaurant, Red Lantern.
Pauline is an acclaimed speaker. The spiritual leader is one of just 20 Australian keynote speakers managed by premier direct management agency, ODE. With glittering stagecraft, Pauline’s electrifying presence has inspired thousands who have watched her take to the stage.
Using a range of modern modalities, combined with her energetic gifts and Eastern mysticism, Pauline’s skill as a group facilitator and one on one mentor – both live and online – marks her as one of the country’s most sought after business and personal development coaches. The entrepreneur combines Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, modern day Shamanism, Meta Neuro Linguistic Programming, breath mastery, meditation and movement intelligence to hack her client’s biochemistry and promote healing in unprecedented ways.
Achievements & Awards
- Owner and co-founder of Red Lantern, the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world
- Pauline’s keynote speaking career is managed by ODE Management, Australia’s premier speaker agency. Pauline is one of only 20 speakers belonging to premier management office, ODE Management; championing some of the world’s greatest disruptors, innovators and thought leaders.
- Winner of Australia Telstra Business Award for Medium Business
- Bestselling Author of Secrets of the Red Lantern
- Winner of Debut Writer of the Year
- Award Winning Author of The Way of the Spiritual Entrepreneur
- Winner Best Entrepreneurship and Small Business Book of the Year
- Pauline is an original ‘Rare Bird’ – Australia’s top 50 Influential Female
- Blackwell and Hobday’s global recognition of ‘200 Women Who
Will Change the Way You See the World’
- Pauline’s first foray in stage theatre, The Serpents Table was voted favourite show by audiences, critics and organisers alike at the 2014 Sydney Festival
PAULINE IN THE MEDIA
A conversation with Simon Silverman. “I was inspired by female characters in films more so than in real life. I was always drawn to the heretics – the ones who held an opinion at odds with what is generally accepted in society.”